Loading Website

Join DateNov 2006LocationSE MinnesotaPosts2, 261

, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say a closet made in China? Amazing skill in the original. I doubt I would have the patience to build these doors.

Based on a made about 1840 in Shanghai. The original has some kind of metal screen behind the wooden grid.

And a close up of the doors.

Last edited by Dave Richards; 8/21/2014 at 21:17
Irony: the opposite of wrinkles
Join DateMar 2014LocationHumid Gulf CoastPosts319
Yah, that grid would be a lot of work, but it would be beautiful when done. The default is very nice looking.
it's very fun to do the impossible to
join DateNov 2006LocationSE MinnesotaPosts2, 261
irony: the opposite of Wrinkly
join DateNov 2006LocationDelton MichiganPosts16, 490,
you'd have your hands full just making those doors dave, I think I saw a similar in some tv show or in a magazine somewhere,
in case of doubt, build it Stout!
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!
Don't postpone until tomorrow today!
Join the Gorge area of 2011LocationThe of OregonPosts2, 147, DateJul
I love these-I've seen several compilations of doors, the number of items and Chinese-style screens and prescion joinery is amazing.
Join DateApr 2008LocationIndependence MOPosts188
looks like a tool Cabinet for a school. All doors hold a bunch of squares.
Join DateNov 2006LocationSE MinnesotaPosts2, 261
in case you're interested, I did a blog post and video showing how I drew the latticework on this cabinet.
Irony: the opposite of wrinkles
You may not post new threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your rules postsForum


View the original article here

Checking your browser before accessing

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…

DDoS protection by Cloudflare
Ray ID: